The other big factor in choosing Cleanology was that staff were given relevant training, to include Health & Safety. We understand the importance of health and safety awareness for our cleaners and making sure that are educated on how to carry out the job safely.
Office Manager, Arts & Business (A&B)
We take the safety of both your staff and ours very seriously, and as a result, have not ever had a workplace injury claim in 15 years. You can rest easy knowing that the health and safety of our cleaners and your staff are paramount to us.
We are SafeContractor approved and ISO 9001 accredited.
Cleanology ensures that all staff:
- Are trained in COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Are fully and comprehensively insured with £10 million cover
- Have PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when working
- Comply with all existing and new health & safety regulations
- Perform regular PAT testing, checks and maintenance on all equipment
- Follow strict health & safety procedures (such as displaying yellow warning signs when mopping floors)
All clients are supplied with our full policy statement and annual updates.