We have always found the management team of Cleanology to be focused and proactive which is reflected in their policies and ethical approach to sustainability and recycling.
HR Manager, M Moser Associates
Ever since Cleanology was founded, the environment has been at the heart of the company’s ethos.
We take our environmental responsibilities
very seriously by:
- Only using specially selected, like-minded and approved suppliers
- Operating vehicle fleets on electric and hybrid energy
- Minimising the use of chemicals, by using eco-friendly microfibre cloths
- Using HEPA filters to reduce harmful particle emissions
- Ban of aerosols when cleaning
- Encouraging the conservation of energy and water by using modern and more efficient technology
- Recycling (and reusing) in our own office all paper, plastic, cans, glass, and donating ink cartridges to charity for recycling
- Supporting, assisting and advising clients in setting up and developing their own recycling systems
- Car sharing and using public transport whenever possible
- Educating staff about the company's environmental policies and practices
In 2010, Cleanology was awarded 4* accreditation of the prestigious Green Organisation, the highest level.
In 2012, Cleanology achieved its ISO 14001 award.
All clients are supplied with our full policy statement and annual updates.