Recycling & Waste
We are SafeContractor approved and ISO 9001 accredited for our quality systems and health & safety standards.
Our staff are highly trained in all aspects to attend to any cleaning needs with the highest standard in mind.
We take environmental responsibilities seriously & have awards for innovation and leadership on sustainability.
VALUE FOR MONEY
We deliver excellent services with a good value for money that leaves our clients completely satisfied with our work.
Extensive recycling & waste solutions
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“The service they provide is at a high level.”
Facilities Manager, Royal College of Midwives.
Benefits of our service
- Daily bag collections from outside your building
- Free data and statistics about your recycling and waste
- Fully licensed Environment Agency waste carrier
- Green vehicle fleet
- No minimum contract or monthly/annual service charges
- One simple bag contains all recycling, including paper, plastic, cans and glass
- We guarantee to pay any council fines when it is our error
- Zero to landfill (even our general waste is used to generate electricity!)
Additional recycling & waste solutions
- 1,100 litre wheelie bins
- Battery & toner ink cartridge recycling
- Bin rental
- Confidential shredding
- Electrical recycling (WEEE compliant)
- Fluorescent tube recycling
- Food & coffee recycling
- Hazardous waste removal
- Junk removal and clearance
- Wood, metals and plastics recycling