Health & Safety
Our Priority is the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of our Staff & Clients
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“The other big factor in choosing Cleanology was that staff were given relevant training, to include Health & Safety.”
Office Manager, Arts & Business (A&B)
An outstanding health & safety record
We take the safety of both your staff and ours very seriously, and as a result, have not ever had a workplace injury claim in 20 years.
We are SafeContractor approved and ISO 9001 accredited.
We also have our own in-house NEBOSH qualified Health & Safety Manager and all operations managers are IOSH qualified.
We ensure that all staff:
• are trained in COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
• are fully and comprehensively insured with £10 million cover,
• always have PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when working,
• perform regular PAT testing, checks and maintenance on all equipment,
• follow strict health & safety procedures (such as displaying yellow warning signs when mopping floors).