The actual cleaners and supervisors are well trained and deliver on brief.
Group Admin Co-ordinator, Goldschmidt & Howland
Training is at the heart of everything we do.
We invest heavily in all our staff and help them grow and develop as people. For example, most management appointments come from within the company, as promising members of Cleanology's team are promoted to more senior roles.
Some of the other things we do are:
- Theory training and inductions are carried out for all employees at our Head Office.
- Cleaners are intensively trained on site on their first day, covering all practical aspects such as fire evacuation, first aid, health & safety and security procedures.
- Further training occurs in the following days for new employees, supported by annual refresher training for all staff.
- We have produced our own training video in 3 languages (English, Spanish, Polish).
- Our site supervisors are long-standing, loyal and reliable. Most of our supervisors started with the company as cleaners and have been promoted.
- Our supervisors have to attend a dedicated supervisor training course at Head Office and receive a certificate of attendance.
- Our cleaning specialists regularly attend carpet, upholstery and floor care courses at ProChem, widely recognised as the industry's leading chemical manufacturer. These courses both cement their existing knowledge, and help them develop their skills and expertise further.
- For the management team, we provide frequent IT, communication, HR and other relevant training.