I am very happy to commend Cleanology as they are indeed a breath of fresh air in an industry where mediocrity and uncaring employers are sadly all too common.
Services Director, Garden Court Chambers
Our cleaners come from 32 different countries worldwide, from South America to Eastern Europe.
We pay all our staff above the average, and wherever possible, the National/London Living Wage.
All operatives are required to follow Cleanology's uniform policy – black clothing and shoes, and Cleanology-branded shirt (for men) or apron (for ladies).
It is a requirement that all cleaners speak communicative English.
All our staff are rigorously vetted and we proudly operate one of the most stringent recruitment processes in the industry.
Once employed, however, our staff can look forward to working for one of the most dynamic and progressive cleaning contractors in the UK with:
- In-depth ongoing training, both on-site and off-site, and both in-house and by external professionals.
- Specialist training in areas such as carpet cleaning and floor polishing.
- The opportunity for career progression – most of our management team started as cleaners.
- Rewards for cleaners and management with fortnightly and quarterly bonuses.
- Regular appraisals.
- Annual staff party, which includes our annual cleaning awards ceremony (equivalent to The Oscars!).
- Small touches, such as a text message on staff members' birthdays