What is particularly refreshing is that Cleanology management shares our concern for fair employment practices to motivate their staff.
Services Director, Garden Court Chambers
Cleanology was founded on principles of ethical employment and follows a strict duty of care policy towards its staff.
Cleanology is passionately committed to:
- Paying all cleaning operatives a fair wage (and the National/London Living Wage wherever possible)
- Fortnightly attendance bonuses for cleaners
- Performance incentives, from cleaning operative to management level
- Monthly recognition programme – Cleaner of the Month, Supervisor of the Month, Site of the Month
- Cleanology's Annual 'Cleaning Oscar' awards ceremony
- The small touches which acknowledge our staff's contribution and commitment, such as receiving a text message on their birthday
- Educating staff about the company's ethical and equal opportunities policies and practices
All clients are supplied with our full policy statement and annual updates.